Ape Nation - Adventure Comics 1989


******
Planet Of The Apes * Alien Nation
Two Terrific Title Combined into One Sensational New Full Color Series!
APE NATION
The First FULL-COLOR Title from ADVENTURE Comics!
Written By
CHARLES MARSHALL
Illustrated by
MC WYMAN &
TERRY PALLOT
Covers by DAVE DORMAN,
PAUL GULACY &
PETER HSU
Beginning in February
From ADVENTURE COMICS
******
When I was a kid i LOVED Alien Nation, I remember watching the first episode and being hooked on that show from then on.  I would have love to have had this comic back then! Honestly though this is a pretty hair-brained idea, but I'm sure they had to jump on the licensed crossover trend like Aliens vs. Predator, Robocop vs. Terminator & Smurfs vs. Gremlins. I must say though I do love this ad - awesome art and it really gets the message across. Sweet!
******

Comments

Popular Posts